With global confirmed cases at over 125,000 and over 4,600 deaths, the time to act on COVID-19 is now. Collective Medical is actively working with the federal government, state-based agencies, public health agencies, and other stakeholders to collaborate on and address COVID-19.
A robust network of over 1,000 hospitals, tens of thousands of providers, and every national health plan in the country uniquely positions Collective to offer care teams valuable information in a quick and efficient manner.
Collective’s COVID-19 functionality is being offered at no charge for all existing organizations on the Collective network. For organizations not yet participating in Collective’s network, Collective’s rapidly deployable solution will be available for no cost through 2020. The functionality leverages data from all 50 states, advanced patient matching, and real-time communication within provider workflows for better care and response.
Join us for an informational webinar on Wednesday, March 18 to learn more about Collective’s multi-pronged approach to addressing COVID-19:
- Identify. Identify exposure and risk factors.
- Isolate. Enable care teams to appropriately triage and isolate patients.
- Treat. Engage care team members and attach the most recent “best practice” protocol.
- Trace. Provide patient history and locate potential patient contacts at risk, notifying public health when these contacts present at a point of care.
- Collaborate. Continue to support and engage patient care teams and facilitate appropriate follow-up care.
Benjamin A. Zaniello, MD, MPH
Chief Medical Officer
Director of Product